FULL LE NOZZE DI FIGARO Saluzzo 2023 Saluzzo Opera Academy
MORE VIDEO FILES: b>VIDEO
Information on the Performance
- Work Title: Le nozze di Figaro
- Composer: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Libretto: Lorenzo Da Ponte    Libretto Text, Libretto Index
- Venue & Opera Company: Gardini della Scuola di Alto Perfezionamento Musicale, Saluzzo, Italy
- Recorded: July 24, 25 & 26
- Type: Staged Opera Live
- Singers: Rahel Erki, Julia Anne Ernst, Misato Makiyama, Louise Engeseth, Zihan Xiu, Julia Pérez Arquillo, Julian Purdy, Trystan Aguerre, Eric Schoeffler, Shakti Pherwani, Natalie Turner, Maria Milenic, Susanna Heard, Caitlin Toohey, Cynthia Hill, Evan Myles Byrne, Isaac Rodriguez Camargo, Simone Patrone, Emma Ritto, Alice Hermand, Charlotte Green, Gabriel Boston-Friedman, Graydon Conolly, Khoa Tran, Tracy Chin, Giulio Alessandro Bocchi
- Conductor: William Kelley
Information about the Recording
- Published by: Saluzzo Opera Academy
- Date Published: 2023
- Format: Streaming
- Quality Video: 4 Audio:4
- Subtitles: nosubs
- Video Recording from: YouTube     FULL VIDEO
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THIS PERFORMANCE
The Saluzzo Opera Academy returns to the APM School in the summer, the opera and theater training institute created by the Berlin Opera Academy which offers unique opportunities to young emerging talents to hone their artistic skills and perform in high-quality productions. level.
About fifty young singers and musicians arrived in Saluzzo in July to work on the staging of WAMozart’s comic opera “Le Nozze di Figaro”.
For young people of international origin, the Summer School is an opportunity to improve their mastery of the fundamental languages of opera and to come into contact with Italian culture and territory.
The Mozart Opera will be performed in the gardens of the School of Higher Musical Specialization on three consecutive evenings, on 24, 25 and 26 July, at 7.00 pm , directed by Vivien Hewit and orchestral conducted by William Kelley.
Set in a castle in Seville, Spain, the plot revolves around the characters of Figaro and Susanna, two servants who are about to crown their love with marriage. However, Count Almaviva, master of the castle, intends to interfere with their plans, giving rise to a series of plots and surprises that will also involve the other servants present in the residence.