FULL America in Healing New York 2001 Upshaw Graham Hampson
Popular Singers in this Opera Recording
Information on the Performance
- Work Title: America in Healing
- Composer: various
- Libretto: various
- Venue & Opera Company: Manhattan's Riverside Church, Manhattan, New York City
- Recorded: September 16, 2001.
- Type: Concert Live
- Singers: Dawn Upshaw, Susan Graham, Thomas Hampson
- Stage Director:
- Costume Designer:
Information about the Recording
- Published by: PBS
- Date Published: 2001
- Format: Streaming
- Quality Video: 4 Audio:4
- Subtitles: nosubs
- Video Recording from: Vimeo     FULL VIDEO
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THIS PERFORMANCE
Inter-faith gathering of artists and spiritual leaders at Manhattan’s Riverside Church. Broadcast live on PBS, Sept 16, 2001.
Artists and spiritual leaders join together in a celebration of America’s diversity and unity, dedicated to victims of the September 11 terrorist attack, at New York City’s Riverside Church. Performers include Mandy Patinkin, Susan Graham, the Alvin Ailey Dance Company, Thomas Hampson, Joshua Bell, Lillias White, and Dawn Upshaw.